Some of the safety measures in place to protect your health include*:
- Transfer vehicles will be sanitized between each tour or transfer, hand sanitizer in each vehicle along with plexiglass, masks and gloves
- All car, heli and flight transfers will be reserved for the travelling party only
- In spaces where social distancing is not possible guests are required to wear a mask
- Float plane ground and flight crew will have their temperature checked upon arriving and departing at the workplace.
- Float plane passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel and may have their temperature checked using a no-touch thermometer.
- Float plane passengers will be provided with gloves and masks, required to be worn for the entire flight and while in the terminal.
- All restaurant and bar facilities will be required to adhere to Health Canada advice and apply proper social distancing protocols.
Once you’ve made a booking with us, if you need to change your travel plans for any reason, your investment is protected.
As long as you advise us at least 45 days before your trip departure you can change your travel dates for no charge, and our Secured Deposit commitment means you can use your deposit towards another trip in the future or even gift it to someone else.
Terms and Conditions apply.