High Fly-in Mountain Retreat
Overnight in Banff.
Overnight in Banff.
Choose your adventure today:
Horse riding: Your expert guide will lead you on horseback through the tranquil Bow Valley, a major movement corridor for bears, wolves, cougars, elk and coyotes. Trails wind through grassy meadows and pass the thermal mineral springs at Cave and Basin National Historic Site, the birth-place of Banff National Park.
White water paddling: Opt for this thrilling whitewater paddle along Horseshoe Canyon. Your experienced guide will take you on a journey through the picturesque landscape of Kananaskis Country with the Rockies as a dramatic backdrop.
E-bike Tour: Cycle anywhere from 6km to 50 km with your guide on this complete personalised private E-bike tour. These electric-assisted e-bikes allow you to see some of the most beautiful vistas in and around Banff with ease. You’ll be rewarded with a private BBQ picnic lunch near the end of your tour.
If you are travelling with children, this evening babysitting is on us. Enjoy an unforgettable Grand Degustation 7-course dinner complete with a speciality selected wine pairing, at the Eden Restaurant, Banff’s finest dining experience with a celebrated 5-Diamond award.
Overnight in Banff.
Canadian Mountain Holidays (CMH) are pioneers of Canadian heli-hiking and have been refining their experiences over the last 40 years. For the next three days you’ll access stunning, remote terrain by helicopter and be guided through the Purcell mountains by some of the world’s most experienced and knowledgeable guides. Daily excursions will be planned according to your personal activity preference and ability and can be as challenging or relaxed as you like. Whether you opt for a daring via ferrata ascent or a light walk in the alpine meadows there will be a helicopter on hand, making vast areas of terrain accessible.
After your first afternoon of heli-adventure, unwind at the lodge and explore the facilities which include a hot tub, sauna, spa and an outdoor swimming pond. The chef will ensure your energy levels are restored with après-hiking snacks and a hearty meal. Compare photographic panoramas from the day’s experiences around the fire at dusk.
Overnight at CMH Bugaboo Lodge.
The True North Collection Difference
- Door to door service for our guests
- Flytographer photo session in your choice of location in Banff
- Seamless support throughout your journey from our legendary destination specialists and concierge team
- Hand picked suppliers and experiences from our decades of experience in Canadian travel
Banff & Bugaboo Mountains
Included in your adventure:
- 3 nights of luxury hotel accommodation in Banff including breakfast
- Private airport transfers between your home, airports, and Banff
- Flytographer photo session at a location of your choice in Banff
- Full day highlights of Banff and Yoho Park tour
- Choice of horseback riding, e-bike tour with lunch, photography tour or whitewater paddling in Banff
- 7-course degustation menu with wine pairings at Eden restaurant
- Evening canapes and desserts at the Fairmont Banff Springs
- Private transfer to heli-pad including breakfast
- Helicopter flights to and from the CMH Bugaboo Lodge
CMH Bugaboo Lodge Experience includes:
- Experienced certified mountain guides
- Daily heli-adventures
- Use of indoor climbing room, games room, swimming pond, hot tub and sauna
- All professional hiking gear including hiking boots, rain jackets, rain pants, hiking poles, backpacks
- Chef prepared breakfast, packed lunch, apres-hike snacks and chef-prepared dinner and desserts
- House wines and spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
About your accommodation:
The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff, Canada’s ‘castle in the Rockies’. Just a short stroll from the town, the hotel features superbly appointed rooms and attentive personalised service. With a variety of on-site restaurants and bars, an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness centre, sauna, whirlpool, spa and salon, the resort offers year round activities from golf to unparalleled skiing. As part of the True North Collection you will stay on the gold floor in a suite. Included during your stay on the Fairmont gold floors are a dedicated Fairmont gold manager and personalised service such as private check-in, an exclusive lounge offering continental breakfast, afternoon canapés & honour bar, and a selection of newspapers, DVDs, CD, books and games to enjoy at your leisure.
The CMH Bugaboo Lodge sits in an alpine meadow at 5000 ft, surrounded by the spectacular spires and glaciers of the Bugaboo mountains. It features 35 rooms with private bathrooms, a bar-lounge with fireplace, spa area with sauna and steam room, a games room, indoor climbing wall, shop, and a roof-top hot tub with spectacular views. It also features a fascinating on-site museum chronicling the history of the CMH operation. You’ll enjoy delicious meals prepared by the onsite culinary team and pastry chef.