Winter Wonders of the Canadian Rockies
Overnight in Banff.
The True North Collection will connect you with a hand-picked local photographer for a personalised photo shoot to capture some amazing memories in the Rockies. Choose from one of the expertly curated Flytographer routes, locations include the Fairmont Banff Springs, Lake Minnewanka and Bow Falls.
If you are travelling with children, this evening babysitting is on us. Enjoy an unforgettable Grand Degustation 8-course dinner complete with a speciality selected wine pairing, at the Eden Restaurant, Banff’s finest dining experience with a celebrated 5-Diamond award.
Overnight in Banff.
You’ll return along the Icefields Parkway to the town of Lake Louise and the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and the exclusive gold floor, your home for the next 2 nights.
Overnight in Lake Louise.
You’ll then be whisked away to Golden, BC for another True North Collection exclusive! This snowmobile adventure will be customized to your party so it does not matter if you have little or plenty of experience, you will have the time of your life! Enroute you will stop for a delicious warm lunch and a toasty campfire to roast some s’mores.
This evening enjoy a traditional fondue feast in the Chateau’s Walliser Stube. Critics call the deliciously gooey traditional cheese fondue the best outside Switzerland. For dessert, indulge in the chocolate fondue made from dark or milk Toblerone with fresh fruit for dipping.
Overnight in Lake Louise.
The True North Collection Difference
- Door to door service for our guests
- Tailor-made winter experiences
- Seamless support throughout your journey from our legendary destination specialists and concierge team
- Hand picked suppliers and experiences from our decades of experience in Canadian travel
Banff & Lake Louise
Included in your adventure:
- Private transfers between your home, airports and hotels
- 4 nights of luxury accommodation in gold floor suites in both Banff & Lake Louise
- Half-day dog sledding adventure with private round-trip transfers
- Photoshoot in Banff with private transfers to outdoor location of your choice
- True North Exclusive full day private heli & bubbles experience and transfer, including 1 hour ice walk in Johnston Canyon, 20 minutes of heli flight, 1 hour of snowshoeing lunch, sparkling wine, and tour of Abraham Lake Bubbles
- Private Lake Louise sleigh ride
- True North Exclusive Snowmobile Adventure, including private roundtrip transfers, lunch and snacks
- 8-course Grand Degustation menu with wine pairing at Eden restaurant (Available Fri-Sun only, an alternative dinner will be offered for other nights of the week)
- The Chateau Fondue Experience at Walliser Stube
- Breakfast each morning at hotel
- Gratuities for all private tours and transfers
About your accommodation:
Fairmont Banff Springs: The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff, Canada’s ‘castle in the Rockies’. Just a short stroll from the town, the hotel features superbly appointed rooms and attentive personalised service. With a variety of on-site restaurants and bars, an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness centre, sauna, whirlpool, spa and salon, the resort offers year round activities from golf to unparalleled skiing. As part of the True North Collection you will stay on the Gold Floor in a suite. Included during your stay on the Fairmont gold floors are a dedicated fairmont gold manager and personalised service such as private check-in, an exclusive lounge offering continental breakfast, afternoon canapés & honour bar, and a selection of newspapers, DVDs, CD, books and games to enjoy at your leisure.
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise: Surrounded by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort offers an abundance of winter activities right at its doorstep, from ice skating, snowshoeing or cross country skiing on and around the lake to world-class skiing nearby. Plus the hotel offers a luxury spa, and exceptional dining experiences. As part of the True North Collection you will stay on the Gold Floor in a suite. Included during your stay on the Fairmont gold floors are a dedicated fairmont gold manager and personalised service such as private check-in, an exclusive lounge offering continental breakfast, afternoon canapés & honour bar, and a selection of newspapers, DVDs, CD, books and games to enjoy at your leisure.